- Make sure to be extremely hydrated days leading up to your session! Drink plenty of water and eat nutrient dense meals to help your body prepare for the detoxifying effects of the EESystem.
- Dress comfortably with plenty of layers to adjust to the temperature of the EESytem room. Our EES room is temperature controlled to create a cooler, relaxing environment.
- Eat a small, nutritious meal before your session. You want to be satisfied but not overly full. This helps to increase the effects of the EESystem by not expending energy on digestion, but centering focus on the rest and repair mechanism of your body’s nervous system.
- We highly recommend that you bring your own blanket, pillow, and water bottle! Your blanket and pillow will ensure your own comfort in the EESystem room, while your water is charged with the healing energies of the EESystem.
- Come into your session with an open heart and mind. Prepare good intentions and affirmations to create your own miracle in the EESystem. Your body is more willing to accept physical and emotional healing if you trust your own natural healing power. Meditation is a great way to tap into your power!
- Lights will be dim, but you can bring a sleep mask if you’d like complete darkness.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your session, but no earlier due to a limited waiting room.
- Please don’t use heavy perfumes or oils as some guests are sensitive to strong scents.
- During your EE session
Relaxing music will be playing during the session. If you prefer silence or your own music, please bring noise canceling headphones or a device with earbuds so you can listen to your own media.
- Scalar Life utilizes a powerful 12-unit Energy Enhancement System and can accommodate up to 13 guests. Scalar waves are non-directional and fill the entire room regardless of its size. The energy field is enhanced by the collective energy of the people who are sharing the space.
- Guests are asked to keep their cell phones on airplane mode. Please refrain from using your cell phone during your session.
- You can use the restroom as often as needed during the session.
- Food isn’t allowed in the energy room. Snacks are allowed in the waiting area.
- Napping or Meditating is ideal.
- Please respect the Meditative space
- It is extremely important to use a SEA SALT DETOX BATH or FOOT SOAK to pull all toxins from your body within 24 hours of your EES session. This can help minimize detox side effects such as brain fog and headaches. We will be offering sea salt soaks for purchase at our location or you can follow the recipe below to make it at home! This is a crucial step in achieving maximum benefits!
- Hydrate with more water and follow up your session with healthy meals. Your body needs whole foods to perform at its best, especially during and after detoxification.
- Give your body time to rest, restore, and recover. A full 8 hours or more is recommended to give your body time to heal and rejuvenate.